- See how the final solution should look like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alfdphuv2io&feature=youtu.be
- Run the IR receiver test code. You have to get the correct IR feedback log in order to understand the remote.
- The main task is to control the Boe-Bot with the remote control so it will go forward, backward, left and right. Use the IR receive and movement code.
- If you’re quick, program the robot to toggle a LED using only MUTE button (pushing once LED on, pushing again LED off).
- If there’s still time left think how to program one robot to send IR commands to others – implement if possible