Programming I students who have (1) joined the moodle course and (2) have done the course selection are able to see their points now.
Programming II students will see this in a few days.
The scores will be updated after every few weeks.
Programming I and II homework 1 task descriptions are available
Programming II homework variants were handed out in the lab on the 3rd week. If you weren’t present, you can pick one up at a later date.
Join moodle and select the appropriate course (course selection under “General”) https://moodle.taltech.ee/course/view.php?id=13128
Autumn 2019 classes:
NB! The following list does not contain all lab times. For labs taught by other teachers, check ÕIS (ois2.ttu.ee)
- Tuesday 10:15 – 13:30 – in English, lecture + lab.
- Wednesday 11:15 – 13:30 – in Estonian, lab only, lecture by V. Viies. Use the Estonian version of the page, as English version may have slight difference in the deadlines, order and the content of the labs.
- Thursday 9:15 – 11:30 – in Estonian, lab only, lecture by V. Viies. Use the Estonian version of the page, as English version may have slight difference in the deadlines, order and the content of the labs.
- Wednesday 08:00 – 11:00 – in English, lecture + lab.
- Course web page: https://edu.pld.ttu.ee