State of the subject regarding the outbreak
- Course informaton during the corona outbreak: [course and corona]
- For the most up to date information as things progress, join mattermost:
- Only Uni-ID e-mail addresses are accepted! (@ttu.ee and @taltech.ee). If you need to confirm your e-mail, use email.ttu.ee.
- Once registered, make sure your real name is visible.
- Through mattermost you will also be able to contact me directly and get the updates as they are decided or things change.
- Once you join, you will be automatically added to the generic channel. Remember to also join the course-specific channel.
- As of 13.03, the university will be closed for auditory studies
Informaton https://www.ttu.ee/corona (EN); https://www.ttu.ee/koroona (ET)
- Make sure that you are registered to the moodle course https://moodle.taltech.ee/course/view.php?id=13128 (english groups only!)
- Make sure you have enabled the submissions by doing the course selection!
- Point synchronization should begin this week. If you are not signed up, the points will not be synced until you are manually added.
[29.01] Consultations on spring semester:
Starting from the second week there will be consultations on Wednesdays at 16:00 in the room ICT-405. Consultations are not held on 19.02 and on the 16th week!
In the scenario where no students will show up within the first 10 minutes, I’ll assume that nobody needed consultation that week and leave. If you happen to know, that you will be 15~20 minutes late, you can let me know and I’ll wait for you.
Spring semester 2019/2020:
I will be teaching the following:
Programming 1 (IAX0583):
- Language: Estonian
- Lecture: V. Viies
- Labs: V. Viies or R. Heinsar (separate rooms)
- Declarations: V: Viies.
English version of the subject is taught during the autumn semester.
Programming 2 (IAX0584):
- Language: English
- Combined lecture + labs
- Tuesdays: 12:00 – 15:15
- Declarations: Choose the lecturer in whose class you are! Separate lecturers in separate classes. E.g. if you attend my classes, declare the subject to me. Otherwise you will not be able to register for the exam.
Estonian version of the subject is given by V. Viies.
Software engineering (IAS0110):
- Language: Estonian
- Labs and lecture are combined based on the timetable.
- Lecture: Tarmo Robal
- Wednesdays 12:00 – 15:15
- Declaration: Tarmo Robal
- Study system: https://edu.pld.ttu.ee